X-Carve Use Agreement
The Library reserves the right to review and approve all projects. The design may be examined to ensure that it is possible to produce. If there is a problem with the design and/or production, the patron will be informed of the problem(s) and the change(s) needed before the design can be cut/carved.
In addition, the Library reserves all rights to:
- Refuse any request.
- Stop production due to time constraints or machine capabilities.
- Limit the number of requests.
- Charge users for completed projects.
- Limit access to the X-Carve to Algonquin Area Public Library District cardholders.
Patrons are not permitted to use the X-Carve to create objects which are:
- Prohibited by local, state or federal law.
- Obscene or inappropriate for the Library environment.
- In violation of a person's intellectual property rights, e.g., the X-Carve may not be used to produce objects which are protected by a copyright, patent or trademark.